23 March 2016

New Website for Anne Morrell Robinson

Nova Scotia quilt and fibre artist Anne Morrell Robinson is an award-winning quilter who has almost 600 quilts to her credit. Anne also makes hooked rugs, art dolls and jewelry from her fabulous studio in the Margaree Valley of Cape Breton Island. 

If you can't drop by for a visit, have a look at Anne's new website, Kingross Quilts and Fibre Arts.

We asked Anne to tell us about her new website:


Morrell Robinson: This is my first "professional " web site. Customers always ask about a web site and while the first one I had did the job it wasn't really reflecting what I currently need. I selected a local web designer who I have worked with before. Because he's an artist as well as a web designer, I knew he could lend an artist's eye to the project as well as the technical skills. My aim was to keep it simple and use the "one picture is worth a 1000 words" approach.


Read more about Anne Morrell Robinson here.

No comments:

Post a Comment